Thursday 11 September 2014

Fruit Bowl Challenge




This is the fruit bowl I made using Photo Shop. I used the eyedropper tool from a different image. The image is Zelda is I enjoy playing it and I like the game. I also used the bucket fill tool as it was easier to fill spaces in the picture, I used this tool so I did not have to use the paint tool and make my work look messy.  I found using Photo Shop for this task interesting and fun. I used the Zelda picture because it had a lot of nature in it which was one of the words that were on the board for the task. I also used brown for the border to make it look like a frame and make it look professional.

The Zelda image I used is:





The image also resembled the word earth,  the world earth resembles green and blue for nature this is why I put those colours in my fruit bowl painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment